Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do i get my credentials ?
You will receive your credentials via email once you've been registered on NATC LMS.
2. What is the maximum duration i can spend on an activity ?
Your maximum duration for each activity will be 2 hours, You have to spend 1 hour (Minimum duration) on each activity.
3. What to do if i forget my E – Learning Password?
- You Can Reset Your Password By Clicking The Link
( Forgot Password? )
Below Login Button In Login Page
- Enter Your Email Id And Click Get New Password
- Password Reset Link Will Be Sent To Your Email Id
- Go To Your Email Id And Click The Link And Enter Your New Password
- Your Password Will Be Updated
4. How Do I Start My E – Learning?
- Enter Login Credentials
- Click Activity
- Be Aware And Check Current Day Activity
- Click Start Activity
- Wait For 1 Hour Before Answering
- Keep Your Screen Active So That The Time Will Be Calculated
- After 1 Hour Type Your Answers And Click Submit
5. How My Clock In Time Is Calculated?
- Your Time Is Calculated Based On The Time You Spend On The Activity
- You Need To Submit The Activity After Typing Your Answer As Well As Your Time Reaches 1 Hour
- Your Time Will Be Calculated When The Page Is Active
- Your Device Screen Should Be On And Should Be On The Activity Page In Order To Calculate Your Time
6. Can I Check My Clocked In Time?
Yes, In Sidebar Click Activity Log There You Can Find All The Activities And The Time You Spend
7. Where Can I Check My Answers?
In Sidebar Click Activity And Click The Answers Of The Activity You Want To See
8. Can I Do Other Things (Google And So On) While In The Activity?
Yes, But The Time Will Be Calculated Only When You’re In The Activity Page
9. What Happens If I Leave The Phone Idle?
If You Leave Your Phone Idle For 2 Hours, You Will Be Logged Out Automatically
10. How To Find Current Day Activity?
- Check The Activity Title Before You Start The Days Are Mentioned There
- Activity Varies Based On The Course
11. What Is Minimum Duration And Maximum Duration In Activity?
- Minimum Duration Is The Time You Have To Spend On E- Learning
- Maximum Duration Is The Total Time You Will Be Able To Spend